Viking-OtakuViking-Otaku

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Toxic: wilt wake. (title) Toxic: wilt wake. (title)

I finally found this tune! I believe the game didn't have a link to begin with... or I'm just blind. Anyhoo...

Must say, this is a wonderful tune. I can listen (and have listened) to this for hours on end from the menu screen of the game, while writing and painting. It's so melancholic and sort of dreamy, while still having that heavy post-apocalyptic feel. While I completely adore WILT for all it's quality it's this tune I keep coming back to. Brilliant song and great inspiration!

The Audio section of Newgrounds is really underrated - you wonderful minds have so much great stuff going on here!

Calamaistr responds:

Thank you for your kindness.
Its the Wilt wake title tune that actually got Asvegren (the coder) to contact me, he himself really liked it and i made a soundtrack for Wilt in the same style as the tune, it originally came from my quadrology "The machine" and the melody was called 'All will be here'. Look it up in my music library if you want. :)

-Cal.

Fill My Black Hole Fill My Black Hole

I love this song.

I feel strangely happy everytime I listen to it.

I am seriously questioning my sexuality.

Sadness's Sketch Sadness's Sketch

So I was out looking for backround music for a roleplaying-session that takes place on board a train traveling through a snow-covered wasteland. One of the characters aboard happens to be a woman who wakes up in her cart alone, but with a ticket for two in her bag. She has no memory of her past: the only memento she owns is a sketchbook full of flowers.

This song very well captures the feeling I was out for: Sadness and melancholy, with a slight touch of hope to it. It also, at least according to my ears, has a feeling of adventure and the great unknown beyond. Thank you for uploading this piece of art: you've made another soul very happy tonight.

I don't think I'll have to explain the rating any further^^

whitesymphonia responds: